jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think Obama should be re-elected and why?

1. cyoung35 profile image86
    cyoung35posted 6 years ago

Do you think Obama should be re-elected and why?

Why or why do you not think he should be elected for a second term?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5562445_f260.jpg

2. vrajavala profile image59
    vrajavalaposted 6 years ago

Due to diligence, of Leo Donofrio, Esq. has found that a Supreme Court case, Minor v. Happersett (1875)  defined the term "natural born citizen all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves." This term, as you know was given by the Founding Fathers as one of the main requirements for a person to hold the office of the Presidency, or Vice Presidency.  The Supreme Court said
    As we know, Barack Hussein Obama II's father was here in the USA to study and was a citizen of a British Commonwealth colony. According to the British Nationality Act of 1948, any offspring of a British subject are considered British subjects, wherever they are born.
    Ref:  http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com … n-citizen/

Therefore, Obama is a usurper and needs to be removed from office by a "quo warranto". He was never eligible; neither was John McCain. Neither is Bobby Jindal or Marco Rubio.

Both parties are responsible for this fiasco.

3. OutsideTheLines profile image60
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

I do not because I don't feel he has done what he said he would. I'm still waiting for the "CHANGE"...

4. Attikos profile image80
    Attikosposted 6 years ago

He hasn't earned it, and he probably isn't going to get it. He never let us see behind the curtain because there's nothing there to see. Obama is a cardboard cutout with a hinged jaw, the strings pulled by handlers off stage. You can sell a skillfully packaged product devoid of content one time with slick marketing when the customers are looking for an alternative to what they've had, but not even Axelrod can sell it twice once people have found out it doesn't work as advertised.

5. DIYmyOmy profile image71
    DIYmyOmyposted 6 years ago

I am disappointed that Mr. Obama has not gone further with the policies and goals for which I helped elect him, but there is no alternative to him, NONE!

Mit Romney? Rick Santorum? Newt Gingrich? Please, you have GOT to be kidding me! None of them has a clue what working Americans are struggling with, and their short-sighted policies will doom millions more to the downward spiral America's embattled Middle Class is facing on a daily basis.

Anyone with a brain and a heart will vote for Barack Obama.

working