jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If the queen abdicated tomorrow who would be best to succeed her and why

1. marymootoo profile image75
    marymootooposted 6 years ago

If the queen abdicated tomorrow who would be best to succeed her and why

2. profile image0
    Nick Lucasposted 6 years ago

U.S (President) Mr. Obama because it would 1. get him out of the US 2. give him a powerful title but not require any work 3. Although he is a man has a girly figure so he would make a great queen.

3. nu-flowerchild profile image58
    nu-flowerchildposted 6 years ago

Prince William.

I think Prince Charles and that Camilla are nothing but attention grabbers, but William seems to be the most stable.

4. Hello, hello, profile image58
    Hello, hello,posted 6 years ago

Prince William. He is very intelligent and has a good outlook. He is more up to date to the modern world. Also his wife Kate is a great representative and has just the right attitude and perspective like her husband. I think they would be terrific and a real asset to the Monarchy.

5. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

The thing is, with monarchy you don't get to pick and choose. Next in line becomes the monarch.

6. stanwshura profile image73
    stanwshuraposted 6 years ago
  7. jacqui2011 profile image85
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I think that the best successor would be Prince William. He has his mothers character and personality. His modern outlook would be very refreshing. I don't think that Charles will ever be King although he is next in line. William is such a caring man and so well liked and I would love to see him be crowned King when Lizzy steps down.

8. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I hope she doesn't abdicate too soon as there are not many to pick from! I would go for Prince William - Prince Charles is too dumb and has no charm at all!