jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Should the West attack Iran on suspicion that they are developing nuclear weapon

1. Ramsa1 profile image61
    Ramsa1posted 6 years ago

Should the West attack Iran on suspicion that they are developing nuclear weapons?

2. romper20 profile image83
    romper20posted 6 years ago

Israel should be the only one defending themselves from this situation. They have a very skilled military leave it to them and bring the U.S. troops home. I mean seriously instead of waiting to be ambushed or attacking "terrorists" the soldiers could do work back here in the states like protecting OUR borders.

3. Ralph Deeds profile image62
    Ralph Deedsposted 6 years ago

No. That would be very unwise. Look what happened in Iraq when we started a ground war on the suspicion that they had WMD.

4. shadowprancer profile image67
    shadowprancerposted 6 years ago

No, not on a suspicion. And even if we did have completely valid evidence that they are developing nuclear weapons, we should not attack.
    http://shadowprancer.hubpages.com/hub/t … sinshadows
    http://brittanysblogofrandomthings.blogspot.com/

5. Attikos profile image79
    Attikosposted 6 years ago

The rest of the region will heave a great sigh of relief once someone does, but I'd rather it not be my country.

6. Jonesy0311 profile image60
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

That sounds like an outstanding idea. I might just go back into the military for that little party. I mean, what could possibly go wrong with declaring war against a nation on suspicion that they have weapons of mass destruction...I mean nuclear weapons. I can't think of any negative consequences. So we kill a couple thousand more American troops and exponentially more civilians, further destabilize our economy, make more enemies and create terrorists. Sounds like a plan. The fact that questions like this are still being asked is precisely why I don't believe that anyone should ever enlist in the military, ever again. If Iran wants to nuke Israel, go ahead. I don't live in Israel and they have a far better defense strategy than the U.S. They can handle their own business.

7. Ura Comrade profile image52
    Ura Comradeposted 5 years ago

Are you willing to gamble with the lives of your loved ones by ignoring your gut and pretending that everyone around you wishes you only wellbeing? What will you tell your dying child, your wife, your mother when the suspicion turn out to be true?

working