jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe Iran actually shot down a advanced RQ-170 unmanned American steal

1. Kurant82 profile image66
    Kurant82posted 6 years ago

Do you believe Iran actually shot down a advanced RQ-170 unmanned American stealth spy plane?

Iran claims they shot down an RQ-170 American Stealth drone, but there are no pics of the plane they claim to have shot down. They also claim the RQ-170 is in good condition yet still no pics released by the Iranian government of this stealth American drone they claim they now have. DO you think this is propaganda from the Iranians or fact?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5850070_f260.jpg

2. brages07 profile image60
    brages07posted 6 years ago

While I'm almost positive that we have drones over Iran at this very second, I do not believe the Iranians shot one down.  Aside from the fact that they are pretty hard to hit, if they really did shoot one down, there would be pictures all over the media.

3. Kurant82 profile image66
    Kurant82posted 6 years ago

brages07 I totally agree. Also this drone is no predator in essence it is an unmanned miniature stealth B_%@. If you are interested in this I encourage you to read about Israel's Eiton which is a drone bomber the size of a jumbo jet, looks just like a predator and can travel 2000+ miles without refilling and carries and insane payload, radar jamming, stealth skin, and electronic warfare systems.I think Israels Eiton could turn Iran to dust and Iran would not even know what hit them for until at least 24hours later.

4. Ann Marie Dwyer profile image81
    Ann Marie Dwyerposted 6 years ago

Brage is right in it would be difficult to hit it in the first place. What I find completely implausible is a "shot down" drone would be in "good condition". The two terms are necessarily mutually exclusive. I vote propaganda,

5. Zainnisar profile image41
    Zainnisarposted 6 years ago

Turning Iran in Dust WOOOOO
    Quite a point of View Bro,
    OK first thing first what it was doing in Iran
    Second if diplomatic process is going on and non military options are exercised such as sanctions then what was that B &*%&^^ doing in Iranian air space.

working