jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the craziest thing you have done to date?

1. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

What is the craziest thing you have done to date?

2. Cat R profile image73
    Cat Rposted 6 years ago

Getting married to an American and followed him across an ocean to a far away country and only based on what he told me!

3. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

I have always followed my instinct and realized that the only way I loose my fear of heights is to climb the highest peak in my  country, jump from an airoplane and explore the deepest cave in Australia....I nearly lost the footing in the last one, but survived and I am not scared of heights any more....what we fear the most is the unknown:)

4. poetvix profile image69
    poetvixposted 6 years ago

Oh my gosh, I have done many crazy things so it's hard to narrow down the field.  I think the most crazy has to be taking off cross country hitch hiking at 18.  It was by far not only the craziest but also the dumbest.  With that said, I learned a lot and saw parts of this great nation I would not have otherwise.  I managed to survive mostly unscathed but I can't really recommend it to anyone for it was extremely dangerous.  I can say of the hundred of individuals I encountered, most were kind, good people.  All were not.  Evil walks among us, typically with a smile.

5. smzclark profile image62
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

if i could tell you that without getting my answer banned i'd be pretty boring...i guess maybe the cleanest answer would have to be when i jumped off a 70 foot cliff with no strings attached (it was into water, but i still ended up with two black eyes and a very swollen face in general)

working