Will the Republican's lose the house and blame it on their Presidential pick in

1. turnleftthenright profile image61
    turnleftthenrightposted 6 years ago

Will the Republican's lose the house and blame it on their Presidential pick in November?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6067583_f260.jpg

2. cprice75 profile image91
    cprice75posted 6 years ago

The Republicans could lose the House and win the presidency.  People like to point out how unpopular President Obama is, yet Congress has an approval rating well below Obama.  In spite of the weakness of the field, he could still lose.  The Republicans would probably blame any loss on the radical left-wing media and all of the money spent against them (forgetting the fact that they, too, receive huge sums of cash).

3. Edbert Chan profile image60
    Edbert Chanposted 6 years ago

The problem is that there really isn't anyone who can truly compete with Obama in the Republican camp. It is very possible that they could lose the House, especially considering that Democrats will ride on Obama's coattails during the election. I don't think they will because, unless movements like OWS gets more influence, people will continue to be afraid of the uncertain future and vote more conservatively.

However, the Republicans are going to stick to their guns and blame the media, Obama, and so on. They need to hide the fact that the 112th Congress has the lowest approval rating in history and that they proclaimed that its Republican majority was elected by the American people who “have spoken.” They'll radicalize their propaganda and say that the left is taking over the government, using DAA’s passing as an example, even if they lose one seat.

And is the media really leftist? I don’t think so. If they were leftist, I think they’d have covered DAA, SOPA, and OWS a whole lot more.

However, the Republicans are going to stick to their guns and blame the media, Obama, and so on. They need to hide the fact that the 112th Congress has the lowest approval rating in history. They'll radicalize their propaganda and say that the left is taking over the government, even if they lose one seat.

And is the media really leftist? I don't think so. They didn't cover the Defense Authorization Act or SOPA as much as they should have.

working