jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How would the Illuminati be equipped to know what is real or not if they're maki

1. Cyrellys profile image82
    Cyrellysposted 6 years ago

How would the Illuminati be equipped to know what is real or not if they're making the world false?

From a simple practical stand point, if the self-styled people who refer to themselves as Illuminati, the Family, the Circle are as a culture so involved in engineering a system that is based on or promotes only falsehoods, then how is it even they are able to know what is real or not?  Or does it simply not matter to them anymore once the fantasy is so pervasive that it can't be distinguished which end is up (pointing at the stars here....in a loaded question).

2. WD Curry 111 profile image60
    WD Curry 111posted 6 years ago

One word. Propaganda! Get real and get with it.

3. RighterOne profile image60
    RighterOneposted 6 years ago

The answer is really simple. They wouldn't. They know NOTHING - and they shall BE nothing. And their ignorance makes them utter pawns at the complete mercy of providence. They serve a specific purpose - and that is to bring about a giant catastrophe that will either wake us all up or destroy us. Beyond that, they are entirely irrelevant.

4. profile image47
    Patrick Allenposted 6 years ago

The illiuminatic know what is going on simply because it is they who have created the system we live in , there is a distinct difference to fantasy and reality to them , they give us the fantasy and deny the reality simply to keep us penned in and unable to stand up to them, but in what happened with the recent black out of several web sites , i'm afraid they , tptb , illuminati time is almost at an end.

5. Cyrellys profile image82
    Cyrellysposted 6 years ago

Both RighterOne and Patrick both have good points, I think.  I think both points are relative to the perspective and position from which they are made...I think RighterOne's is the most current/up to date in results whilst Patrick's has the original intent.  An evaluation of the results would entail observing the engineers doing their job so well that they then become subject to a sort of negative feedback loop, which becomes a fishtrap that ensnares them too.  I wonder if the next ten years will succeed in proving one way or the other to them whether or not it was truly worth the dance with chaos.  Maybe it will take the next year to prove it to them....

Hi Patrick good to see you make it in.

My reply was too long so I'll stick it in another hub.