jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How will gay marriage affect you?

1. DRG Da Real Grinc profile image78
    DRG Da Real Grincposted 6 years ago

How will gay marriage affect you?

For the gays and straight both to answer, no matter what or who you are. How can it possibly affect you? Many people are talking about negative about it (who are not gay) but I'm wondering why?

2. christopheranton profile image75
    christopherantonposted 6 years ago

It shouldn't make any real difference to anyone, except those gay people who want to be given the same rights as everyone else regarding matrimony.
    For myself, I cant see it making any great alteration. I'm gay, but I prefer to stay single. Best of luck however to those gays who want to get hitched. I hope they all get their rights soon.

3. feenix profile image60
    feenixposted 6 years ago

Personally, it does not affect me -- because I am not paying it any attention.

When two studs with five-o'clock shadows get married to each other, that is their business -- not mine.

4. Buttercupbb profile image60
    Buttercupbbposted 6 years ago

I don't see how it will affect me at all.  People get married every day around the globe, and gay marriage will just increase the number of marriages.  Big deal.  I say let whoever wants to get married be able to marry, whether it is to the opposite sex or the same sex.  It's up to the individuals getting married who they marry and no body else's business.

5. justmesuzanne profile image88
    justmesuzanneposted 6 years ago

It won't affect me directly. I'm not gay, and I don't plan to get married again. However, in terms of taking a step toward assuring equal rights for all and keeping discrimination at bay, it will affect everyone in a positive manner.