jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Sean Hannity's Beleif that If Obama had choice, Osama Bin Laden would still be a

1. Peter Leeper profile image82
    Peter Leeperposted 6 years ago

Sean Hannity's Beleif that If Obama had choice, Osama Bin Laden would still be alive, ridiculous?

Sean Hannity Recently Stated that if it were up to Barack Obama, Osama Bin Laden would still be alive....Isn't this ridiculous even to those who despise The President of the U.S.?

2. DJProfessorK profile image60
    DJProfessorKposted 6 years ago

Absolutely that is ridiculous. I used to listen to Hannity quite regularly, but his rhetoric has become so toxic that I cannot stand to listen to him anymore. Nor will I read his book "Deliver Us From Evil".

Whether we like it or not, politicians and pundits are human beings and thus see things quite differently on certain topics. When we lose sight of reality, it becomes a dangerous situation for everyone involved.

3. profile image0
    Sooner28posted 6 years ago

He's an idiot.  Most people on that network are.  There are a few bright spots, like Shepherd Smith, or Chris Wallace (on a good day), but most of their major programs are just pathetic.  That's why studies show that people who watch Fox News are consistently misinformed.

4. Freeway Flyer profile image93
    Freeway Flyerposted 6 years ago

If Bin Laden had died under Bush's watch, Hannity would still be singing Bush's praises. Anyone who turns to people like Hannity for actual information is an idiot. The only people who take him seriously are ideologues like many of Hannity's fellow Fox News commentators.

5. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i will make it simple. Hannity is a moron. enough said.

6. profile image55
    wim99posted 6 years ago

You people have to understand what arrived on my porch 2 nights ago, looked a lot more like Osama then Obama.