jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you see as being good about the world or just your own life today?

1. GoGreenTips profile image60
    GoGreenTipsposted 6 years ago

What do you see as being good about the world or just your own life today?

We all to often look at the cup as being half empty, yes there are lots of problems in the world today, but what do you see as good in the world today?

2. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

The children are more politically, socially and environmentally aware than the previous generations. They are also more educated in the balanced way, music, arts, history, literature. So I am happy about our children.

3. rdlindsey profile image58
    rdlindseyposted 6 years ago

There are a number of things good about the world. Some good things have been constants throughout time like the way a song brings tears to your eyes because you can connect to every sentiment it tries to express. The wind on your face from a cool breeze before a storm arrives can take you to a spiritual place without you even realizing what is happening. The joy of a child still drives the world. The spark of a couple in love can still generate emotions within anyone who has ever loved or longs for love. In a world where media reminds us daily of the horrible things like war, pedophiles, tragedies such as hurricanes and tsunamis it is easy to forget the simple things that make the world unique. We forget about the interactions with friends that make us smile and laugh and cry. We must remind ourselves of the purity of the world and just take a moment to appreciate and simply breathe...

4. James A Watkins profile image91
    James A Watkinsposted 6 years ago

I see an incredible amount of love, beauty, and art in the world. That is good.  In my own life I lack nothing and I am healthy and loved. That is good. :-)

working