jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you found out that freedom just died, what would you do?

1. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 6 years ago

If you found out that freedom just died, what would you do?

If one-world government finally became a reality and all the freedoms we take for granted disappeared, how would you cope? No more travel, unless state sanctioned. No more internet expression, except that fed to you by the state. No more peaceful assembly to discuss changes. No more upward mobility.

2. Reality Bytes profile image82
    Reality Bytesposted 6 years ago

I would not exist under such circumstances.

3. Daxman profile image59
    Daxmanposted 6 years ago

I hate answering questions with questions but this is a debate i'd love to participate in.

Why do people assume that a one world government will be something so negative that will take away all out freedoms and enslave humanity? Why would there be no travel? Why would there be no discussions and debates? We are still 7 billion and counting, what kind of government could possibly put down a revolution of that size?

4. aguasilver profile image80
    aguasilverposted 6 years ago

Realise that I was now officially an 'outlaw' and act accordingly to restore freedom to those who wanted to retain it.

Travel and the other civic losses become clandestine operations, there are always alternative options open when there is gain to be made by other, less conventionally minded 'individuals', who will assist in avoiding the rules and regs that contain non outlaws (the sheeple).

The great thing about the state, NWO, whoever declaring war on individual choice is that it is clearly against the word of God, and henceforth, we are no longer required to obey them.

When they do this, THEY actually place themselves in clear opposition to God, and we are protected by God from their actions, and free to do as is required to follow Gods will.

Not looking forward to it, but prepared to go invisible when it happens!

Look out for a guy who looks like an ageing hippy with a distinctly New Age look about them!

Hiding in plain sight is always the best way to avoid the thought Gestapo who will be operating.

5. Trevor Davis profile image54
    Trevor Davisposted 6 years ago

You wouldn't have the FREEDOM to make any decision on the matter.