jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What person living or dead would you like to talk to and why?

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image76
    crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years ago

What person living or dead would you like to talk to and why?

My person would be President John F, Kennedy. I would like to ask him what he thinks about the status of America today. I would like to ask him how can we fix America. I think it would be interesting to ask these questions of either Jack or Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King Junior, Abraham Lincoln, or Thomas Jefferson. What do you think they would think about politically correct America. What do you think they would say about NAFTA and sending all of our textile jobs overseas. I would like to ask them about the hungry and the homeless and what about the 15.000 homeless people in New Orleans.

2. Anishpat profile image80
    Anishpatposted 5 years ago

I think it would have to be Steve Jobs... I would like to get some insights into his creative mind!

3. JohnM profile image60
    JohnMposted 5 years ago

If I had the choice of anyone that ever lived my first choice would have to be Jesus Christ. After him it would be Gandhi.

4. KathyH profile image94
    KathyHposted 5 years ago

I think mine would be Mother Teresa, she was an amazing woman and an inspiration! smile

5. stanleyreese profile image77
    stanleyreeseposted 5 years ago

My answer: my Dad. He passed away thirty years ago and there are not many days that I haven't wondered what he would be like today or if he would approve of the man I have become. Would he think that I am a good Dad myself? Would he be proud of his grandbabies?

He died on a Saturday night while listening to my football game on the radio. I had lined up for a kick and mom said he jumped up when the announcer said "it's good". It was his last breath.

6. Civil War Bob profile image60
    Civil War Bobposted 5 years ago

My Dad...died when I was five.  Curious how he'd view my last 55 years.