jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe the Republicans or Democrats really care about the average Americ

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image77
    crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years ago

Do you believe the Republicans or Democrats really care about the average American.

The political infighting is done by the two parties to keep peoples minds off the important issues. I think both parties should be kicked out of office and replaced. And oh yes I would kick the Tea Party out to. We need politicians who would be for America first. To hell with being politically correct. We need to stand up for America and we need politicians who really give a damn. I don't think any politician really cares about America. They just want to line their pockets with more money.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6392820_f260.jpg

2. mrshadyside1 profile image76
    mrshadyside1posted 5 years ago

No neither party cares about the public good,at least past the ballot box.The big two political parties have shut out any other parties passing laws making it very difficult for any other parties to exist.The parties that can make a showing are the indies that have tons of money backing them up which is another problem altogether.In the American government system only the top 10% are going to benefit any at all from our government as it is.Donations from special interest groups are rapidly taking total control and now the D and R parties are moving to limit citizens abilities to do anything about the corruption by passing laws removing citizens rights if they protest.Politics have become a career move now in the US and the average citizen has absolutely nothing to sway the stand of the elected officials.The problem with this whole situation is the denial of the public and portions of the public trying to pretend that they are part of the tiny group benefiting from the government.At the same time you have citizens that believe if you do not agree or like what the government is doing that you are un-patriotic or some how against America.Before this tragic situation is accepted as truth many lives will be lost to starvation and political imprisonment and possibly even assassination.Welcome to the New Roman Empire and like the Romans our government will fall due to internal corruption.It's only a matter of years now.

1. Petra Vlah profile image61
      Petra Vlahposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You said it all: politicians never cared for regular people and never will. Washington is the most infested city by rats of various political affiliations and there is no exterminator in site

3. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

I think Democrats always delude themselves into thinking that they'll eventually get around to helping people. The Republicans have become the American Fascist Party and have no intention of helping anyone.

4. profile image54
    MattYunkposted 5 years ago

Yes, republicans do. It's the stupid democrats who are corrupting this country...

working