Who is the one person you hate in your family?

1. amithak50 profile image60
    amithak50posted 6 years ago

Who is the one person you hate in your family?

2. viveresperando profile image73
    viveresperandoposted 6 years ago

Hate?  I hate no one.  For me, anger takes a lot of energy and not worth my time.  Of course I get angry, I vent, spit nails, and ask for forgiveness. 
    If I still have not so nice feelings, I try to find what am I afraid of?  In my opinion hate, anger comes from fear.  It is a way of covering up fear.  Even if I have to accept, " I am angry because I am afraid they will hurt my feelings again.", I get to the simplest reason and give it to God.  Facing the fear truly helps me with anger.  I know we all react differently.  Someone else my get angry because of something else, not fear.  I know what anger means in my life.  What does anger mean in your life?

3. TheLifeExperiment profile image57
    TheLifeExperimentposted 6 years ago

I don't hate anyone in my actual family. There is someone who lives with me and my parents, a family friend who was homeless before we took him in. I don't technically hate him but I don't particularly like him either. He insisted on having a dog, which I'm allergic to and barks nonstop, and he leaves her for me to take care of all day and gets upset if I forget to take her out. He used to be a chef and promised me that he would make at least a few vegetarian meals a week so I could eat with my family, but he never has- so I've had to spend almost all my money buying frozen dinners for myself, since I don't have the time or space to cook alongside him. He's living with us rent free and said he'd do a bunch of work, but mainly he's just raised our television and heat bill exponentially. He just got fired from the first job he's had since he's been with us, so now he doesn't do anything. If he gets upset, he disappears for a few days without telling anyone where he's going, and he always seems to get off the hook. Haha it feels good to finally rant about it, I haven't said anything about how I feel about him before now... hmm

working