jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Are you in?

1. Wizard Of Whimsy profile image61
    Wizard Of Whimsyposted 5 years ago

Are you in?

2. DeanCash profile image60
    DeanCashposted 5 years ago

Makes sense to me but the image size make it more-people hard to read it though.

3. Shahid Bukhari profile image61
    Shahid Bukhariposted 5 years ago

No ... I am ... Within !

Poetics aside ...
    I have no Existence, outside ... His "In" ... Command.

What I am ... Is, In ... His Ordination ...
    I am only a humble human ... one,
    who Exists ... In, Being Ordained ... By ... Him.

For "all" Exists ... In ... His ... Command.

4. AEvans profile image81
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

I am definitely one of the 99% clearly spoken and wealth should be re-distributed evenly. I still believe we should clean house this year and get rid of every elected representative in Congress and start all over. Every state in the United States should not re-elect a single representative and chose someone fresh who is willing to make change. Millions of Americans are still suffering and the media likes to lead us to believe that many are back at work. I would like to know where they are getting those percentages from? We still see our neighbors in our state struggle with still trying to pay their bills.

5. jbosh1972 profile image94
    jbosh1972posted 5 years ago

Count me in! It is time to take out the trash in government!  Power to the voting public!  It does not matter that life here is temporary.  Yes we are all God's children and most of us just exist but let us have our nation back!

6. kingphilipIV profile image61
    kingphilipIVposted 5 years ago

count me in.. but the image since so small for some to read the text that well.

7. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

Absolutely.  I was floored with the citizens united ruling - corporations are not people.  Our two party system has needed to be scrapped for years, they are all corrupt and we need a viable 3rd party desperately.

8. Wizard Of Whimsy profile image61
    Wizard Of Whimsyposted 5 years ago

What you really mean, Gusser, is: "I got mine—screw you!"