jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

USA achieved inclusive growth? still short? comments welcome

1. pramodgokhale profile image47
    pramodgokhaleposted 5 years ago

USA achieved inclusive growth? still short? comments welcome

I am an Indian ,i have not been to USA , but due to Hub-Pages available platform I am able to interact fellow Americans, it is nice to get information and advances of USA , interact with experts.
    Critiques say whatever, about present economic crisis ,But one thing of America I appreciate,They are not feudal, but most pragmatic and practical people.
    The total growth and development of every human in advanced economy is not a easy job.USA was built by migrants so multicultural USA ,inclusive growth is a big task.I think USA can do that and other countries have a guidance also.

2. WD Curry 111 profile image60
    WD Curry 111posted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6827098_f260.jpg

My favorite thing about HubPages - I interact with intelligent people from all over the world. I appreciate that they are gracious enough to write in my "native" language. I have a low aptitude for foreign tongues myself. I figure the better person is the one who is smart enough and works hard enough to be able to communicate properly. Thanks for your dedication and interest. It is a time when the "third world" is stepping up to take a role in leadership. I welcome the balance it brings.

Anyway, we are always talking about growth. Growth as we know it is destructive. While we live in a fantasy world of entertainment and neurotic activity, the natural world is sustaining so much damage that it will not be able to sustain our "growth".

We have lost our wisdom to our greedy, bent desires. We need to get back to basics and see the wealth in that. Take your goods to market in one of these.Take it easy and enjoy the view.

1. CR Rookwood profile image83
      CR Rookwoodposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I actually agree with you on this. So many jobs are just pounding out pennies by doing wrong things for someone else. I'd rather pull back, make do with less, have a real life.

2. Lizam1 profile image82
      Lizam1posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I absolutely agree.  We are growing in all the wrong ways.  Communication has grown but we see "less" of each other. Some people have way more than they need and others starve.  The balance is way out.

working