In politics and in life, is it worse to be a crook or a liar? What happens if y

1. Peter Leeper profile image80
    Peter Leeperposted 5 years ago

In politics and in life, is it worse to be a crook or a liar?  What happens if you are both?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

No matter what you are both. A liar is stealing the truth. A crook is a liar because if questioned, He is not going to admit it.

3. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

I think both are pretty rampant in today's political arena.  I think lying is pretty much accepted as normal (not that it should be!) but actual theft, is frowned upon and politicians do more to cover that up because being caught could end their careers.  So in that perspective I guess it would be worse to be a thief - but in life in general, I would prefer to be neither.  Now, that being said we all "lie" technically.  If someone wearing an ugly dress for example says do you like my dress? chances are you aren't going to say "God no that hideous thing is the ugliest dress I've ever set eyes on"... you'll probably lie or bend the truth and say - yeah, it's interesting - very different.   So if white lies wink count in this then we are all guilty as charged.  Most of us will bend truth, lie or avoid a subject if we don't wish to hurt someone's feelings smile