jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Does Obama wants to create financial slaves out of the underclass?

1. Cassie Smith profile image67
    Cassie Smithposted 5 years ago

Does Obama wants to create financial slaves out of the underclass?

Obama, has done away with Clinton's welfare reforms with one signature on his recent executive order to allow the state to waive the work requirements for welfare recipients.  It's part of a Democratic strategy to always have a class of people beholden to the government and will always vote Democrat on any election.

2. junkseller profile image87
    junksellerposted 5 years ago

The financial slavery agenda is the goal of Capitalism. The Democratic agenda is fighting to counteract that. You have it completely backwards, not surprisingly. Besides, I thought conservatives and Tea Party types were all for pushing power back down to the states.

1. Billie Pagliolo profile image60
      Billie Paglioloposted 5 years agoin reply to this

It's sad to see that  people who are part of the 99%, continue to be duped by the likes of Rush Limbaugh, sound bites, and cliches they can repeat.  Government is here for the protection of our rights as citizens.  They DO have it backwards!

2. junkseller profile image87
      junksellerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

There is no mystery to the Republican agenda or its results. Like you I am dumbfounded as to why people can't see something so plain.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

i'm Canadian and even i find your question to be funny. Obama has done or at least tried to do more for the good of your country then your last 3 presidents put together. i wish in a way that a republican would have followed Bush, i'd hate to see where you folks would be now. let the tea party vote for your next president and you will be screwed to put it bluntly. plus, all i've been hearing about from republicans is how they want states to have more power, not just the federal government.

1. Cassie Smith profile image67
      Cassie Smithposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I guess to a Canadian, putting the country in more debt than all the presidents before him is doing good for the country.  I'm hoping Obama's really a Canadian so that he can run for prime minister and put your country in hock for a century.

2. Billie Pagliolo profile image60
      Billie Paglioloposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I love your question of what would have happened if McCain and Palin had been elected!  The only fault with Obama is that he leans too far to the center and capitulates and appeases.  He has asked progressives to push him, and we've failed him.

working