jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you feel about the future?

1. soconfident profile image84
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

How do you feel about the future?

How do you feel about you future. Do believe it will bring great change or do you feel that things will be the same

2. Cristale profile image85
    Cristaleposted 5 years ago

Is it over yet? I am still waiting...there will be a great change afterward

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Anxious, worried, excited, interested, curious, wanting time to hurry, wanting time to slow, etc. Of course it will change. With every second that goes by, we are changing, morphing, and thinking differently.

4. SportsBetter profile image78
    SportsBetterposted 5 years ago

I'm thinking the future isn't looking too promising.  My life is looking promising at the moment, but I don't think the world economy is going to last.  I believe the financial system around the world is going to collapse and there is going to be chaos, from the failure of paper currency.

5. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

I have always tried to be optimistic and think ahead at the same time. I am prepared for basic survival if I am placed in that position. I believe that if we all try, we can make a great future for the world and we will need to be respectful and conservative in the days ahead in order to be in good shape. Remember Y-2k and all the hubbub about the computers shutting down. It never happened. Take it all with a big dose of salt and keep on going. It is the best thing for us all to do.

working