jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden was really killed?

1. Adamowen profile image82
    Adamowenposted 5 years ago

Do you believe that Osama Bin Laden was really killed?

2. profile image0
    Deb Welchposted 5 years ago

I am curious as to why you would ask such a question.  I know they would not show the graphic photos of his death.  The  U.S. Navy SEAL who was on that Top Secret Mission - Matt Bissonnette, author - said in a news interview the SEALs were to keep Osama Bin Laden alive.  I think with this administration - lies are told all the time - possibly many things are covered up.  If Osama Bin Laden is still alive, what would that mean?

3. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image84
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

Yes, I think Osama bin Laden was killed. There are always a few conspiracy theories for something like this, and 9/11. But they usually have little or no credibility. If there is deception at the highest levels regarding this, what are the possible consequences if the deception is uncovered? How would the president et al justify lying to the public? I can't think of a single possible explanation I personally would buy. And what about Joe Biden's "Obama bin Laden is dead, General Motors is alive" spiel?

4. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

I don't know, but I stopped believing our government about a year ago.

After I saw startling scientific and physical evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, I remain entirely skeptical of everything the government says. They could be telling the truth, sometimes, and other times merely telling us what they think we want to hear.

America is being dismantled by people who have American passports, but who don't give a damned about America or its Constitution. They're on their way to the New World Order, Bush Sr gushed about on September 11, 1990 -- exactly 11 years before the big, New World Order event.

Still believe the Bush conspiracy theory, as I did for 10 years? Then look at the evidence of tons of iron microspheres which prove explosive melting of iron(steel), and which prove controlled demolition, which proves 9/11 was an inside job.

Don't be fooled like the Germans 80 years ago. They fell for their own version of 9/11 (the Reichstag fire), were up in arms against their patsies (the communists), and cheered while their leader took the nation to war, repeatedly to protect the Homeland Security.

5. 34th Bomb Group profile image59
    34th Bomb Groupposted 5 years ago

Yes . If he hasn't been killed, I think we'd know about it by now. There are too many people involved in the event to keep a secret that huge. Good riddance.

6. Attikos profile image81
    Attikosposted 5 years ago

We may never know. The summary disposal of the body, if that is indeed what happened, prevented proof on which the public could rely, a most suspicious decision. Personally, I think the most likely scenario is that he died of his kidney disease years ago and the man killed in Pakistan was one of his famous doubles.

7. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 5 years ago

Absolutely....100%, with no doubt, no question and no reservation whatsoever.   There is simply no way any PART of this could be fabricated or in any way, not entirely True.   I have individuals make comments that they don't believe Osama was killed...   I shake my head and walk away.  Not worth your time to even acknowledge these people!

working