jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Do you feel that a conflict between Iran and Israel will bring about a 3rd World

1. LAURENS WRIGHT profile image51
    LAURENS WRIGHTposted 5 years ago

Do you feel that a conflict between Iran and Israel will bring about a 3rd World War?

Do you think that USA, China and Russia would be involved?
    Do you feel that the USA would be able to achieve a military status to battle more than one large country at one time?
    Are there any bunkers ready for the civilian population in USA?
    Are there any Civil Defense areas in the area where you live?
    Would you be ready for Nuclear, Chemical and Biological warfare?
    Do you think that the elites have bunkers and underground cities ready for them in the case of attack?
    Are you in favor of supporting Israel if it means most of the world will be against the USA?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

If this happens, it most certainly will be the start of a huge conflict. Hopefully, our allies will come together as one to distract Iran from doing anything to start a conflict in the very fragile middle east. Israel will not attack Iran without the approval of the United States. If Iran attacks Israel without provocation, the United States will surely be on the side of Israel as I hope our allies will be also. This would not be in the best interest for Iran.

3. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

Lots of questions; I'll try to answer them in order.
    #1 (Title Question): No
    #2: No
    #3: Yes
    #4: Yes
    #5: No
    #6: No
    #7: Yes (by "elites" I assume you mean politicians and military leaders)
    #8: No

4. James-wolve profile image78
    James-wolveposted 5 years ago

There will not be war between Iran and Israel.They are friends.What we see  on TV  is just a game played to deceive and rob  the Sunna Arab countries in the region.The West  uses the media accidently on purpose to pump up Iran to scarecrow the Arab oil wells countries so as to get financial benefits.
    Recently,we notice that The west is bowing head to Islam and it is not  that superpower any longer .They are exhausted and drained .That s why I am saying there wouldn t be war  in the short run.

1. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Are you serious? Honestly, How can you say Israel and Iran are friends? Iran has said it would like to see them blown off of the map, simply because they are not muslim in a muslim region. No one is bowing their heads to Islam except muslims.

5. RighterOne profile image62
    RighterOneposted 5 years ago

YES!!!! How could anyone doubt it....?! As far as the US govt.'s concern for the American People - tough nuts. You're on your own!

6. Karthi Singam profile image54
    Karthi Singamposted 4 years ago

Yeah we are near by third world war against usa- pakistan- china.
    but Bio-war surly dump our country.