What was the terrible thing you did when you were fuming mad?

1. Taurean Doll profile image60
    Taurean Dollposted 5 years ago

What was the terrible thing you did when you were fuming mad?

2. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 5 years ago

I cursed out some loud partiers at 3:30 a.m. who woke me up for the thousandth time in a six month period. They verbally antagonized me when I asked them to be quiet and I went for the obvious, calling them women of the night if you catch my drift...only in vicious fashion. I made one of them cry.

However, it was 3:30 in the morning, she had her red Solo cup in one hand and the equivalent of a t-shirt on as her "dress" with 6 inch stripper-looking shoes on her feet. My apt neighbor, a young guy, only stood there with his mouth agape. He could say nothing simply because he knew I'd been overly patient with his nonsense and tried talk to him about it for several months before beginning to call cops and talk to the landlord. He always brushed me off. None of it worked so I had to show my arse to them verbally for them to get the picture and respect the right to peace and quiet of those around them.

I can't say I'm sorry as I repeat they'd been raucous along with my apt neighbor for several months straight. I'd tried the nice and neighborly route, then tried calling cops, and going to the landlord. Nothing worked until I stooped to their level.

From that point on, I got peace and quiet from the weed smoking, loud music playing neighbor in the apt next to me. He even came over the next morning to apologize. I did notice that his work habits had changed just prior to this blowout but his disturbances of the peace did not. About 6 weeks later he was EVICTED for non payment of rent. I guess that explains why he had more time to party. My treatment of them all on that night was terrible but I'd gotten fed up and they refused to listen to reason for SEVERAL months.

Normally I am non-confrontational even to my detriment as I was in this case for 6 months. However, even those with the patience of Job could not ignore this forever. I would totally do it again with no regrets. I wrote about this with more detail in one of my hubs entitled "Why Can't We Just Get Along?"