jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the best thing happens to you to change your life, the way you are?

1. Nayothara profile image59
    Nayotharaposted 7 years ago

What is the best thing happens to you to change your life, the way you are?

We learn each and every day... Our life experiences can be a blessing to some one who just started their life. We are in a trend of just living according to all the requirements given and provided by our marketing world, and too busy just to stop and to think, what I have become after many years of my life... Every one has a turning point. It is good to share to help most of others to turn their lives too.

2. Claudin_Dayo profile image59
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

I used to be harsh on my brother because I really envy him, you know being the prodigal son and yet loved my my parents. Just last week I needed votes for a certain position at our school and it was like we'll I'm doing all the campaign; sending my classmates and friends a message begging them to vote me but they just didn't! When I told him to do so he was able to give me 20 votes, I was so touched with that, really smile) Then I started to be gentled towards him, loved him, be more patient with him and I realized that after all that I did he still cared and supported me... Who else will help you in times of need but your neighbor! Our family is our closest neighbor smile)

3. Treasuresofheaven profile image71
    Treasuresofheavenposted 7 years ago

When one opportunity ends and another one begins -- and you can you use your talents, skills and abilities.  For example, I found Hubpages because I had some downtime on my job.  I enjoy writing on Hubpages because I can experience a community of people with common interest and goals.  Also, I can share helpful information with people who want and need it.  In addition, my faith keeps me in the race when I have to change course.  In other words, loss is gain!

4. Nayothara profile image59
    Nayotharaposted 7 years ago

The best thing happen to my life is hearing the words of God, and with his blessings I found beauty of my life with my Husabnd, and with my ever loving sister.. I am grateful for everything I love my parents, my life and  glad to have so many lovely friends too...

every day when the sun rise... I thank God for all the love he have for all of us..

5. Psalmist4M profile image81
    Psalmist4Mposted 6 years ago

The best thing that ever happened to me is when I accepted that I was forgiven by the Lord for a great sin that changed the direction of my life.

Although I struggled with this choice and the consequences of my choice, this journey helped my faith to grow and my desire to please God more important than anything in my life.

Now I willingly allow the Lord to use my story to draw others to Himself. I am humbled and open to God's plans to use my life to lead others to Him.