jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the essence, heart or substance of being a woman?

1. alexandriaruthk profile image77
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

What is the essence, heart or substance of being a woman?

Her importance and how she takes care of the humanity. How about you, what are your thoughts about this?

2. anisur066 profile image56
    anisur066posted 5 years ago

Both are essential. But unfortunately we don't find much. Beauty doesn't go with heart or heart doesn't go with beauty. Yet, there always remain some exceptions. And I know my answer also will rise too many question. But..........

3. NicoleMessenger profile image74
    NicoleMessengerposted 5 years ago

I would have to go with the essence of the heart being that of a woman. Have a tendency to utilize more smile

4. Author Cheryl profile image88
    Author Cherylposted 5 years ago

Women today have none of these qualities.  Most younger women have so little value and self worth of themselves that they can't take care of themselves much less another human being.

5. C.V.Rajan profile image79
    C.V.Rajanposted 5 years ago

The essence, heart and substance of a woman are mostly wasted in her efforts to manipulate and control men!

6. profile image51
    rameschgfposted 5 years ago

ESSENCE OF WOMAN-AS WELL AS OF MAN-IS BECOMING TOTAL FEELING POWER-TOTAL LIFE-ALIVENESS-NOT JUST HAVING FEELINGS OR JUST HAVING FEELING-BUT-BECOMING FEELING POWER ITSELF-LAILA WAS SUCH WOMAN-MAJNU WAS SUCH MAN-BEATING MAJNU CAUSED BLOOD FLOW FROM LAILA BODY-BEATING LAILA CAUSED BLOOD FLOW FROM MAJNU BODY-NO MATTER THE DISTANCES BETWEEN THEM-HUMANS MOSTLY EXIST-WITH LIFE-IN LIFE-BUT NOT-AS LIFE-SUCH SOULS MOSTLY LIVE-WITH LIFE-IN LIFE-AS LIFE-GOD IS TOTAL FEELING POWER-THAT IS WHY-HE KNOWS ALL ABOUT ALL BEINGS

working