What are your thoughts about Japan and China sea territory disputes?

1. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

What are your thoughts about Japan and China sea territory disputes?

Can this be a brink of another world war?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7759746_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

I think this has little to do with China vs. Japan. Those waters are actually within the US sphere of influence. I think the US military is making much of this to keep China and Japan at odds with one another since Japan will probably ask us to leave Okinawa in the coming years. While I was an officer in the army, all anyone in the military ever talked about was war with China right up until I left in 2007 (by contrast, military folks happily talked about Japan and South Korea as if they were brothels). We were fighting some inconsequential colonial wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, but everyone still talked about the "Chi-coms" as if they were the real enemy. I never understood it. In the business world, I find there is nothing but good feelings toward China. So there is certainly a disconnect somewhere among what the defense establishment wants, what the politicians want, and what the business world wants regarding Chinese relations.

3. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 4 years ago

why cant we just unite as fellow human beings? anyways, it's unlikely for only 2 nations to start a world war..there should be bigger and more powerful ones involved in the dispute like what happened in the first and second world war..

working