jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does Jodi Arias really want to die?

1. CRe8tiVeLiFe profile image70
    CRe8tiVeLiFeposted 4 years ago

Does Jodi Arias really want to die?

Would Jodi Arias really prefer the death penalty to life in prison after her first degree murder conviction?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I don't know. I'm sure she was emotional about the verdict and making that kind of decision when one is overwrought emotionally is not a good idea. I imagine once the appeal process begins, she will change her mind.

3. JimTxMiller profile image80
    JimTxMillerposted 4 years ago

You would have to ask her that, now wouldn't you?

4. Silverspeeder profile image60
    Silverspeederposted 4 years ago

If in her mind she see's it as freedom then i see no reason to why she wouldn't prefer it.

5. ParadigmEnacted profile image74
    ParadigmEnactedposted 4 years ago

No chance. She's very narcissistic and wouldn't want to part ways with herself. Case in point, she back peddled and now asked the jury to spare her.

6. fpherj48 profile image75
    fpherj48posted 4 years ago

Jodi's TV "interviews," are disgusting and insulting to the basic, intelligent public.  Although she has delusions of being in charge here, of her case, her life and her sentence......"Surprise," Jodi.....what YOU want or don't want, matters NOT.  "Hello, Jodi,"  YOU are a convicted murderer.  Your life is no longer within your control.  No one CARES what you think, or do or say, Jodi.  You gave up the right and the privilege of "freedom of choice," when you brutally slaughtered Travis Alexander, to satisfy your own vengence, greed & anger. 
    So, sit your nasty a$$ down in your little cell, draw your pictures, SHUT UP and get comfy.  You'll be properly advised of your fate.  That's guaranteed.