jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

What next steps should be taken in regards to the situation in Syria?With intern

1. Ranzi profile image81
    Ranziposted 4 years ago

What next steps should be taken in regards to the situation in Syria?With international intervention

2. ChristinS profile image97
    ChristinSposted 4 years ago

None, we shouldn't be there and we should never have been in Iraq or Afghanistan either. It's just like with every other manufactured war over in that region we've been sucked into, it's all for war profiteers. Contractors rake in the big bucks while our young men and women and innocent civilians in these nations get killed so they can keep lining their pockets.  We should stay out of that region and develop alternative fuels, because at the end of the day, it's mostly about who is controlling the oil over there. I'm sorry, it's sad, but it's true.

1. Ranzi profile image81
      Ranziposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your answer. Makes alot of sense.

3. pramodgokhale profile image47
    pramodgokhaleposted 4 years ago

i found , most of the Americans are  cautious  and wish government should not interfere in Syria. They can protest but can not stop intervention.
    President of USA is more concerned about National Interests of of America and nothing.  arms sells will rise and recession in advanced technology industry will ease and testing weapons will be done under the name,e of humanity.To liberate citizens of Syria and to install Puppet regime  is the real task behind it.
    Yes Syria has oil and resources , so rebuild Syrian economy and contracts for MNCs and employment to Americans

1. Ranzi profile image81

I agree totally.

2. pramodgokhale profile image47
      pramodgokhaleposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I agree if Syria is a secular state , then we save people from anti-government forces , i heard they are communal , so let  Assad leave but secular forces should survive.

4. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 4 years ago

None. no matter what is done, things won't change there or anywhere else in the middle east. religion has destroyed any chance of a decent life for the people over there and until religion is gone, these things won't change.

1. pramodgokhale profile image47
      pramodgokhaleposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You are right sir,
      Islam does not recognize democracy and no place for other faiths. no rational thinking

2. Ranzi profile image81

Are you serious, Syria is a secular state where chrisdtians and muslims have coexisted peacefully for centuries. There are churches all over the country and unlike Americas Ally Saudi, chritians can wear a cross in public and have equal rights

working