What are the 10 qualifications of a president who is BEST suited to revamp/improve the current
socioeconomic situation in America?
Well given the question is qualifications... a macro economist, climate scientist, statistician who also has first hand and recent experience of what it is like to wait tables or whatever for minimum wage.
Unfortunately an impossible person.
Edit: If anyone out there meets that description and isn't nuts, run for president, you have my vote.
Someone with practical real world leadership experience that can think outside the box. Too many people today come out of academia that have been taught to regurgitate information rather than interpret it. A good engineer can fix the problem even when the text book doesn't have the answer. They just rewrite the text book.
Unfortunately, the brightest minds are not attracted to politics. Government is a place where the incentive is all to often to not fix the problem. When problems are resolved the dependency on the elected official shrinks. It is quite counter productive to someone with political aspirations. Someone who is an effective leader and actually solved real world challenges, will simply get too frustrated trying to deal with the bureaucratic chaos that exists in DC. Just imagine how effective a revolutionary mind like Steve Jobs would have been as a President. He would have likely failed miserably. He wasn't politically correct, nor was he interested in cosmetic solutions that sound nice to the masses but don't really work. There is no place for people like that in DC. You get much further by promising people things that sound really nice, but are practically impossible to deliver on...and them blaming someone else when it can't be done.
The first is that they aren't a Republican.
The second is that they aren't a Democrat
The third is that they aren't for sale
After that they must be someone who is going to put America first and confine our military to our own soil & waters. Put US real interests first and get out of NATO, the UN, WMF and other foreign entanglements.
But of course none of this is going to happen.
Honesty, moral character, loves the country, has a plan, willing to fight for their beliefs, not for sale, make a budget that saves our future, treats the people as boss, gets the country to vote everybody out, so that the president can start fresh.
A person who has pure, unconditional love.
Perfect responsibility (never any blame).
Perfect honesty (but doesn't necessarily tell everything).
Perfect, fearless confidence (the kind needed to move mountains and walk on water).
Utter humility (the heart of a pure servant).
Perfect knowledge of human nature.
With these, a leader could do a great deal of good and counter the effects of the psychopaths who flock to the halls of power. America's system is already too corrupt to be fixed by ordinary means and by mortal men.
1. Unwavering character and integrity.
2. Strong family life.
3. Legitimate business experience. It is ideal of the candidate has experience in multiple industries/business environments.
4. Must committed to making the government smaller.
5. Must be dedicated to reducing America's debt.
6. Must not spend more money than the government can take in. Simple: you spend what you have.
7. Must work with Congress to have a balanced budget year-to-year cutting unessential government services and agencies to avoid any deficit.
8. Should pursue reform of all entitlement programs.
9. Must seek to empower American businesses, especially small businesses as they are the backbone of America.
10. Must restore America's respect in God, as He is able to bless or take away. This does not mean he needs to push Christianity, but simply the idea of "In God We Trust," which the Founding Fathers obviously believed was important as they reference God in the Declaration of Independence. Also, many state constitutions reference God. In a letter to a group of militia officers, John Adams wrote, "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
There is only one qualification. This person has to be smart enough to get the government out of the way and let the people restore balance to what the government has thrown out of whack.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.