To pro-choicers out there, what irks YOU the most about pro-lifers?

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

To pro-choicers out there, what irks YOU the most about pro-lifers?

2. Ericdierker profile image52
    Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago

Straight up. I am Christian. I am both pro-choice and pro-life. I am adopted. And I have four children of my own and helped raise many more.

What irks me the most is that some "pro-lifers" do not understand free will and abundance. And they just refuse to accept science. A baby that can survive outside of a mother is not strictly her child any more. A baby that cannot is not yet a baby.
    Trying to say that the bible prohibits it in a medical situation that justifies it is lunacy. The Bible and Jesus obviously never spoke on the subject.
    Abortion is never really a choice. It is a bad situation.
    Of course all people choose life. For a woman to lay down her life for another is nearly divine, if she chooses not to, she is only human and therefore a neighbor and therefore I love her.
    Who among us that criticize a woman even if she sin, is without sin?

3. d.william profile image75
    d.williamposted 4 years ago

My biggest gripe about pro lifers is that they actually think they have the right to decide how other people live their lives.
    They try to inflict their own beliefs onto others in the name of a God that chooses to speak nothing to humans, except through the mouths of the self possessed who state they are speaking for God.
    They totally disregard science and the tragedies of life that people suffer every day.  It is not always an easy decision to make to abort an unborn child, but that decision belongs only to the woman involved and should remain a personal decision made between the woman and her physician - not a bunch of religious fanatics.
    If they spent as much time doing something about the millions of starving children around the world as they do trying to dictate the behaviors of others, they would be doing the world a greater service.