jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (19 posts)

Allen West Video

1. Arthur Fontes profile image84
    Arthur Fontesposted 7 years ago

Has anyone seen the Allen West video that is going viral all over the internet?  What do you think of Mr. West?  What did you think of the video and do you know anything about Allen West?

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 7 years agoin reply to this

not seen the video.
      I adore Mr. West. freaking HILLARIOUS!!!!

1. profile image0

Oh, wait, I am thinking of ADAM west, is that who you meant or have I made a complete ass of myself?  sorry..

1. Mitch Rapp profile image59
          Mitch Rappposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Are you sure its not Kanye West you were thinking of?

This will serve as a bump up

1. profile image0

nope. def adam. didnt realize this was a political forum till too late..

2. Arthur Fontes profile image84

I should have posted the link check out the video and give me your opinion...

Congressional Candidate Lieutenant Colonel Allen West http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

1. Ralph Deeds profile image65
      Ralph Deedsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Looney tunes rightwing whackjob demagoguery!

1. profile image0
        Madame Xposted 7 years agoin reply to this

typical

2. Arthur Fontes profile image84
        Arthur Fontesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You are consistent.

3. Mitch Rapp profile image59
    Mitch Rappposted 7 years ago

Not a lot of Patriots in these forums

Must be more entitlement people in here

I have never heard of this guy before where is he running for office?

1. Joseph Moschetti profile image56
      Joseph Moschettiposted 7 years agoin reply to this

As a new "hubber" I am happy to find a few patriots as well. I was beginning to think this was a only a liberal morass!

I have not been here long but I can tell you I have received opinions from a multitude of ideologies.

1. Presigo profile image59
          Presigoposted 7 years agoin reply to this

This is a great american ! I just released a hub on this, what we can do to fight back, for any interested its "A Call To Freedom" lets do the right things here

4. Arthur Fontes profile image84

He is running in Florida I heard him on some talk radio shows and I got the video from a twitter link.  I just saw the video two days ago and found him quite inspirational.  He is a Lt. Col. in the army.

5. Presigo profile image59
    Presigoposted 7 years ago

Thank God for that man !  He is speaking the truth and I hope and pray that each of us has the courage and strength of conviction to do what is right !!

6. thevoice profile image58
    thevoiceposted 7 years ago

freedom to God Jesus holy spirit to all human life here on earth in all countries holy human rights birth life dignity for all people

7. Make  Money profile image80
    Make Moneyposted 7 years ago

These guys aren't fooling around.  See one of the commenters below the video suggested to do a Google search for 2011 Obama's Coup Fails.  Rather controversial to say the least.

There is a grand jury that will be hearing a charge of Treason against Obama.  I do not know what the grand jury will decide but they will hear it.  There is another case in California which I have been told will proceed to trial.
      The Oathkeepers is an organization of military, police, and firemen, who promise to uphold their oath over the orders of the Commander in Chief if they feel that it would violate the constitution. Domestic enemies!!!!

8. SparklingJewel profile image77
    SparklingJewelposted 7 years ago

I just saw it yesterday. Great!...right to the point. We need more patriots like him to run for offices in government.

working