Why do good & kind people suffer more in life why bad & wicked seem to be enjoyi

1. Sundeep Kataria profile image74
    Sundeep Katariaposted 3 years ago

Why do good & kind people suffer more in life why bad & wicked seem to be enjoying life?

2. profile image0
    Dave36posted 3 years ago

Come on buddy think about it, would a bad wicked person really enjoy life?..Would you enjoy life if you was bad & wicked?, i know i certainly wouldn't so why in the world would the bad wicked person enjoy life?..You could say to me yeah, but the bad wicked person got everything they wanted in life, & i would have to strongly disagree..The bad wicked person does not have real love in his/her life, & has slid down the scale to becoming bad & wicked..A real human being is not bad & wicked, a real human being is caring & loving..So bad & wicked people aren't in fact real people their just emotionally ego mind controlled people, & the guilt or karma call it what you will "will" eventually come for those people..I'm not suggesting "judgement day" I'm suggesting logic as you can't be bad & wicked for ever because what goes around comes around, & the odds do start stacking up against those people..Good kind people have real feelings/emotions so feel other peoples pain, whereas emotionally mind controlled bad wicked people don't have real feelings/emotions so don't feel others pain.

working