jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Fruitland Park Fla is stunned that some of their police officers are in the Klan

1. vveasey profile image84
    vveaseyposted 3 years ago

Fruitland Park Fla is stunned that some of their police officers are in the Klan, are you surprised?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/9118100_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

This happens in other places. It's not just Florida and it's definitely not just in the south. It happens everywhere, but most of the members who are cops won't let anyone else know who they are. And I should mention it's not just police officers. The Klan is made of up of people from all types of law enforcement fields including judges and lawyers. I'm not saying it's right and I don't condone the attitude, beliefs, and actions of the Klan. I hate the Klan! I'm simply stating the facts.

3. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

Old habits die hard. I am not surprised, but it does sadden me, especially because people want to pretend that racism is not still a problem and it clearly is so long as groups like the KKK and others are in existence.

4. Motherbynature profile image77
    Motherbynatureposted 2 years ago

They are not stunned.  Anyone who believes they are is seriously gullible or is a part of the problem.

working