jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Why did Hitler hate the Jews ?

1. Soraya Gazzaz profile image60
    Soraya Gazzazposted 2 years ago

Why did Hitler hate the Jews ?

Was it political or religious?

2. Akriti Mattu profile image78
    Akriti Mattuposted 2 years ago

Hitler knew that the Jewish race is one of the finest both in terms of intellect as well as anatomically so he felt the threat that some day the jewish people might over take the world. So he started exterminating them.

Soraya Gazzazposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Maybe true...but Hitler tried to finishthem  but instead he did them a great favor I guess...without world war 2 The Jews would have never had the state of Israel

3. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12493454_f260.jpg

I can only speculate; although, there is significant evidence through a book authored by Dr. Redlich, that theorizes that Hitler may have thought his physical abnormalities; that being his hypospadia and spina bifida occulta, were signs that he had inherited syphilis from his father. His rage at this and externalization may have fueled his anti-Semitism, and his obsession with syphilis as a ''Jewish disease,'' a theme he dwelled upon for 10 pages in ''Mein Kampf.'' One could also argue that he may have mistakenly blamed the Jews for Christ's "end."

Love that !!! may you tell me the name of the book if you remember ?

4. Old-Empresario profile image82
    Old-Empresarioposted 2 years ago

Historically speaking, the German people had always hated Jews. In the first Crusade in 1098, when the French gathered their armies to conquer Jerusalem, the German princes began slaughtering Jews. They called it...The Holocaust. Martin Luther, creator of the Lutheran faith in the 16th Century, wrote scathing things about the Jews in his book called, "The Jews and their Lies". Jews had often throughout German history been forced to wear identifying badges or clothing. When the German military commander surrendered to the Allies in World War I, he said something to the effect of, "We only lost because we were betrayed" (referring to the Jews). So, it wasn't so much that Hitler hated Jews as it was that most Germans hated Jews. Hitler (uneducated, who almost made a religious faith out of hating them) capitalized on German anti-Semitism to help climb to power.

PERFECT answer

5. Evane profile image54
    Evaneposted 2 years ago

Hitler hate the Jews because of racial issue. He believes that his race is the best or that his breed is the best compared to others.

working