jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

To all conservatives & traditionalists out there, what do you FEAR MOST about Am

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

To all conservatives & traditionalists out there, what do you FEAR MOST about America?  Why?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12004004_f260.jpg

2. ahorseback profile image78
    ahorsebackposted 2 years ago

That a once great nation ,  and the new and  supposedly liberally , enlightened  ownership of its culture , is fast changing  at it's very core  and irreversibly so  .      I don't actually fear it , it is  after all inevitable , give the selfish nature of our new  educational and media driven  consciousness   .  It's a cyclic occurrence   after all , that  of ALL once great and successful nations .   

Almost  if  all  the  great characteristics  of America are being happily  bread right  out of it  by the liberal mentality of the  unconscious and  naïve .   But then  picture if you will  , the  old Hollywood inspired Roman  movie  rolling  as we all picture a bunch of overweight  , giddy , white robed ,  grape sucking , wine  guzzling  ,  head wreathed , curly haired  and roman  leather- strap sandaled  orbs , lazily  lounging around the castle ,   waiting for Caesar  to order more and  more wine to be served  by the house slaves .

Et tu Brutus ?

3. profile image61
    peter565posted 2 years ago

I don't think there are people whom are still that conservative.  But I image if there are still as conservative as an 18th century conservative they would be concern about..."black people been allow to vote" (not very nice, isn't it.)  But you ask what conservative people fear and can totally image they fearing that smile

1. Sojourner1234 profile image77
      Sojourner1234posted 2 years agoin reply to this

That is a rather ignorant blip of a rant about conservatives. Wouldn't you define Abraham Lincoln as a conservative? It's interesting that conservative Christians are the ones who fought for 'black people being allowed to vote'. Wrong classification.

2. profile image61
      peter565posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Lincoln might be conservative for our time, but liberal for his. Also, conservatives claim them self to be Christians, but twist the word of the bible, to fit their views. E.g. in 1950s conservatives created the bible belt to condemn multiculturalism

3. Sojourner1234 profile image77
      Sojourner1234posted 2 years agoin reply to this

That’s hearsay about Lincoln. Unfortunately, it’s true that there are people who claim to be Christians but their life does not reflect it. Also, is creating the Bible belt an example of this? I can think of real ones, like not following the Bible.

4. gregas profile image82
    gregasposted 2 years ago

The people in it scare me more than anything with all their stupid theories. Greg

5. Sojourner1234 profile image77
    Sojourner1234posted 2 years ago

The complete removal of God in our country. It has already been happening of course, but the continuance of such a foolish action. Then the breakdown of marriage & family, morality, law, etc. follows.

6. Old-Empresario profile image82
    Old-Empresarioposted 2 years ago

I worry that the rest of the civilized world will simply start ignoring us commercially due to our erratic behavior. It won't take us seriously as a trade partner when they realize that all we want to do is perpetuate warfare. No one will use us for manufacturing or for managing the global supply chains (they already don't). I worry that we'll suffer a "brain drain" of talented professionals in business, engineering, science and medicine who will find more opportunity in Asia, the South Pacific or parts of Europe.

working