jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Which movie star would you vote as President of the United States?

1. wiserworld profile image91
    wiserworldposted 2 years ago

Which movie star would you vote as President of the United States?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12704380_f260.jpg

2. Jodah profile image90
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

Well you have a pic of Kevin Kline there so why not him he is very versatile and can play any part required. Otherwise the first female president, Jennifer Lawrence. She survived the Hunger Games I'm sure she could handle running The USA.

3. fpherj48 profile image75
    fpherj48posted 2 years ago

Yes....and Jodah, BTW, Kevin Kline is in the photo for a good reason.  He played the role of POTUS in a movie...I think the name was "Dave" (?)
    It was a very good (funny, but satire at it's best) movie.  I won't go into detail, but you should try to see it.  I believe you would like it.

I'll say this wiserworld, if Kevin Kline could be DAVE as our President, I certainly would VOTE for him!!  I loved his role in that movie.
    Good question.

1. Jodah profile image90
      Jodahposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes Paula, I remember seeing Dave quite some time back. Kevin Kline played the part well. He is one of my favourite actors.

2. fpherj48 profile image75
      fpherj48posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Oh...OK, good. Then you know exactly what I'm talking about.  He was an awesome President in the movie!

4. wba108@yahoo.com profile image82
    wba108@yahoo.composted 2 years ago

I'd take Chuck Norris! He's a tough enough and petty politically savvy. He might just be able to round house kick the butt of the sleazy political class in Washington. But he can be reasonable too when he need's to be, he's a realist. And most importantly he has the Christian values that are sorely missed in the White House.

5. profile image62
    peter565posted 2 years ago

I would vote for Arnold Swartzwagon, because he have already been in politic

working