jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Who are you voting for in the 2016 election? And why?

1. jackclee lm profile image82
    jackclee lmposted 2 years ago

Who are you voting for in the 2016 election? And why?

After seeing the debates and hearing the speeches, I'm curious who is the majority of people supporting for 2016? I am not a big fan of polls since they have been wrong in numerous cases. I also distrust the current media for reporting the facts. They seems to be biased one way or another. In addition, they seem to gravitate to shock and awe rather than substance.

2. tsadjatko profile image57
    tsadjatkoposted 2 years ago

Did you read how in the States With New Voting Restrictions Since the 2010 Election had significantly lower Democrat voter turnouts in these primaries while those states had enormous Republican turnouts. Democrat turn outs were down around 30% and Republican turn outs up over 50%! http://www.southernstudies.org/2016/03/ … urnou.html

That tells me that the only reason Democrats opposed Voter IDs was because they know that they commit fraud to inflate the democrat vote, democrats vote multiple times and they know that voter restrictions will put an end to that. There is no other logical explanation to oppose Voter IDs when you can't do anything with out an ID in America.

Which begs the question how can we trust that past elections where Democrats won were actually the of will of the people? I firmly believe Obama's election was rigged in one way or another because the fraud is only necessary in key swing states.  The fact that just more than 200,000 votes would have given Romney a win says it all when you now see that in states with voter ID's show huge Democrat drops in turnout..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the … -have-won/

All that aside, my vote is personal and frankly no one's business, but I will tell you this: I'd vote for anyone but Hiliary Clinton even if the choice was between her and (another) empty suit teleprompter (as long as the teleprompter didn't lie to the America, then it be a toss up). Not everyone in the USA was born yesterday as Hiliary obviously must believe.

1. jackclee lm profile image82
      jackclee lmposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I hear you. I did not intent to pry. Seeing hubbers here are a diverse group of people, engaged and passionate, it would be interesting to see who they support any why.

2. Old-Empresario profile image82
      Old-Empresarioposted 2 years agoin reply to this

TSAD, If you choose not to answer a question, you can just not answer.

3. tsadjatko profile image57
      tsadjatkoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Old guy, you need to learn to read I guess. I answered the question. Maybe this will make it easier for an old guy to understand, I'd vote for anyone but Hilary Clinton....there now, you can go back to napping.

3. jackclee lm profile image82
    jackclee lmposted 2 years ago

I will start by answering my own question. I originally liked Dr. Carson but after he dropped out, I am for Senator Cruz. The reason is simple. He is a Conservative who believes and defends our Constitution and he is an independent thinker. He is an "outsider" of the Washington elite and hated by both parties. That is even more the reason to support him. Our country have been heading in the wrong direction for a while and both parties are to blame. We need a principled person in charge.