jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Where is this dangerous road that I hear Trump is going to take the country?

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image43
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

Where is this dangerous road that I hear Trump is going to take the country?

The two parties have already taken us downhill since the 70s. That is a pretty dangerous and dark road. The country is still declining, and neither party has a solution. Both parties are spending their time trying to knock off Trump. None of that helps define the real issues, or the plans to solve these issues.
    Shouldn't all of the candidates be expressing THEIR plans and solutions instead of personal attacks on their opponents.
    How is either party going to stop the decline of America, and chart a course to prosperity.
    Income Tax for example is the problem that causes the distrib of wealth

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12740494_f260.jpg

2. Old-Empresario profile image81
    Old-Empresarioposted 2 years ago

They're after Trump for different reasons.

The Dems are attacking Trump because they want to put themselves in office. Trump is the most-likely contender in the general election and Trump has a large populist following, making him electable.

The GOP is going after Trump because he's a populist candidate who happens to espouse conservative ideals. But they don't really know what he'll do. He's not been bought and paid for by the establishment, because he is the establishment. He'll be a president who actually does what he wants rather than one that takes his orders from elsewhere.

3. tamarawilhite profile image90
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

I heard the joke that only two of Trump's five major proposals are possible, but that's still better than Sanders' 5 for 5 impossibilities.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image43
      bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years agoin reply to this

The joke of the last 8 yrs still has me rofl, Bernie would crack my ribs from laughing.

working