jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe that Bernie Sanders is about to lose the Democratic presidential

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

Do you believe that Bernie Sanders is about to lose the Democratic presidential campaign to

Hillary Clinton big time?   It seems that according to recent polls, Hillary Clinton is far head of Bernie Sanders.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12724300_f260.jpg

2. rahmat54146 profile image43
    rahmat54146posted 2 years ago

hillary clinton is better from the other, i hope be your presidentt

3. ElvisaM profile image79
    ElvisaMposted 2 years ago

According to polls, she is far from him right this moment. The Old South states have voted and they favored Hillary. Now, the other states vote and I believe they favor Bernie. It's still anyone's game. The media is telling people that he should drop out and endorse her and this will only make people believe that he does not have a chance at all. I wish they would refrain from that. But no matter who you are, you can see that he has a heart of gold!

4. emge profile image71
    emgeposted 2 years ago

Well Bernie has already lost. I can't see how he can beat Hillary. His loss is bad for America, but that is another aspect.

1. ElvisaM profile image79
      ElvisaMposted 2 years agoin reply to this

He has not. The states that have not voted yet, favor Bernie.

5. Michaela Osiecki profile image79
    Michaela Osieckiposted 2 years ago

The polls are heavily skewed in her favor because many of these institutions are supporting her campaign financially. So of course they want her to look like the top dog. Fact of the matter though, is that most of Clinton's big state caucuses and primaries are past and if you look at the stats, Washington and California (both of whom have a LOT of delegates to offer) are more leaning towards Sanders.

So I don't think it's anywhere close to being over and I don't think she has much of a lead at all.

working