jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What are the nine things that Al Sharpton HAS done for/to America?

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

What are the nine things that Al Sharpton  HAS done for/to America?

2. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

This guy is a complete hustler and race baiter.  He actually said that Africans had been teaching philosophy before 'Socrates and them Greek homos.'  Even if that were true, that's a pretty ignorant thing to say for someone who is supposedly fighting for equality.  If you ask me, he's done damage to his race in keeping them feeling angry.   He has threatened to leave America if Trump wins.  Unfortunately, he has failed to realize that he has just given some incentive to vote for Trump.  Many will help him pack.

3. Annsalo profile image84
    Annsaloposted 2 years ago

Lied to America
    Refused to pay his taxes to America (stealing from America)
    Encourages superiority instead of equality
    Encourages racial divide among Americans
    Incited people to kill Jews in 1991
    Encouraged black Americans to use the term "Cracker" against white people
    Encouraged black Americans to be homophobic calling gay people "Homos"
    Attempted to take advantage of low income people by being the face of a loan company that charged 300% interest
    Been a horrible role model for young black people fighting extreme disadvantage in the USA.

Nine only? I guess I will stop there. The man is crap! I see people comparing this man to Martin Luther King Jr and I cringe. MLK was a man of intelligence, peace, and an amazing role model for a generation who truly needed a good positive role model. This man however is nothing more than the black equivalent to the KKK!

1. profile image0
      LoliHeyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I actually agree with you 100%'

2. Annsalo profile image84
      Annsaloposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Well good, next time we disagree at least I know we agreed on something! smile Have a good day Lolita!