jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Isn't the supporting of Trump Protesters unAmerican?

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image30
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

Isn't the supporting of Trump Protesters unAmerican?

Unlike many of the reasonable reasons to use your constitutional right to Freedom of Speech, there is no real reason to protest a presidential candidate.
    The remedy for these protesters is Don't Vote for Trump.
    The protesters are acting more like Union Organizers of the 1950s. They posture their protests to ensure their will be some kind of violence, hoping to blame it on Trump.
    If you don't agree with Trump, that is your personal decision. But parroting stories that he is Hitler, Racist, Mentally Unstable etc is more than protesting, it is instigating violence.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12929507_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

The problem I have with this is that if there were an ambulance that needed to get to the hospital ASAP and couldn't make it because these fools were in the road, it would be a travesty.  I saw a video last night where BLM idiots were blocking an ambulance from getting to a hospital.  That goes over the line.  And people call these jerks peaceful protesters?  Far from it!  They shouldn't be blocking the road, and the police should step in a little more and get them out and away.  As for the Trump rally, they should respect the rights of others to choose who they want to vote for.  If you hate Trump, don't vote for him come November!  But you cannot stop him from voting!  He's not going to drop out of the race because of this, trust me.  If you think he cares about anyone's feelings, you're a lost cause.

3. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

The Trump protesters have the right to protest.
    They do not have the right to block roads.
    They do not have the right to threaten violence against those they disagree with.
    They do not have the right to damage property.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image30
      bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years agoin reply to this

4 best answers Tamara

Closed to reply

working