jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the FIRST thing that comes to mind at the mention of Black Republicans?

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 23 months ago

What is the FIRST thing that comes to mind at the mention of Black Republicans?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12931791_f260.jpg

2. ahorseback profile image61
    ahorsebackposted 23 months ago

The double standards  associated with racism , if all  liberal intellectualism can come up with is blatant racism at  black republicans , I have to wonder AND question  the hypocrisy of  liberal ideologies .  I also see with this  the true LACK of racism as a serious issue in America . But then I have been saying this in forums for  a couple of years. The only racism is agenda invented racism !

3. Kim Bryan profile image95
    Kim Bryanposted 23 months ago

I don't see a black Republican, I just see a Republican.  We have to stop attaching race to things. People are people. Their politics are based on who they are inside not the color of their skin on the outside.

4. LoliHey profile image56
    LoliHeyposted 23 months ago

People who just happen to have conservative views when it comes to politics.  It really annoys me when black liberals accuse black republicans of "selling out" and betraying their race.  That's not fair.

5. bradmasterOCcal profile image31
    bradmasterOCcalposted 23 months ago

Smarter than the average Bear, these people have used intelligence to Choose their political leaning, instead of what they most likely were indoctrinated by virtue of birth.

Most people are born with a political party and a religion. Many of them never change when they grow up. Part of growing up is being able to use your intelligence to make your own decisions.

This applies to everyone.

6. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 23 months ago

Brave, committed to principle versus social pressure, a good example

working