jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (16 posts)

What is the FIRST THING that comes to mind at the mention of the word.........SC

1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 19 months ago

What is the FIRST THING that comes to mind at the mention of the word.........SCORPIO?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12485369_f260.jpg

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 19 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13180726_f260.jpg

Me! LOL!

3. word55 profile image74
    word55posted 19 months ago

That was a good one dashing :-). I guess I would think of the zodiac sign and spider.

4. threekeys profile image81
    threekeysposted 19 months ago

There is the Eagle Scorpion and the Scorpion Scorpion. There is a  lot I could say.....and I won't....... but personally I would run a mile......

gmwilliamsposted 19 months agoin reply to this

The Eagle Scorpion is the more positive Scorpio while the Scorpion Scorpio is the more negative Scorpio.   However, the highest Scorpio is the Dove......Alan Oken has some good books on astrology.

2. Penny Sebring profile image90
      Penny Sebringposted 19 months agoin reply to this

I always heard it as Scorpion, Eagle, Phoenix. Is Dove the same classification as phoenix or is it different?

3. gmwilliams profile image84

It is quite different.  The dove is a sign of peace & containment.  The Scorpio Dove is the highest Scorpio.

5. Penny Sebring profile image90
    Penny Sebringposted 19 months ago

Intensity. For me Scorpio is all about the hidden intensities in life.

Yes, Scorpio can be.......VERY INTENSE. There are no in-between w/Scorpios.  It's ALL or NOTHING at all.

6. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 19 months ago

That's the word they use on Flashpoint to indicate their snipers should take the target out.

You did ask for the first thing that came to mind...

YES, I DID!

2. Penny Sebring profile image90
      Penny Sebringposted 19 months agoin reply to this

Well, I've learned something new!

7. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 19 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8174052_f260.jpg

DARKNESS......Scorpio has the reputation of being the darkest sign in the zodiac.  The days are getting shorter while the nights are getting longer.  There is also the holiday of Halloween which is the spookiest, darkest holiday of the year where everyone can dress in their most eerie costumes.

Scorpios have a darkness about them.   They exude darkness(not in a negative way). They have that dark presence which makes people think twice before approaching them.   They also have that spooky quality which some find off-putting, even scary.  Many people are in awe of them because of their dark reputation.

Scorpios' darkness is also interpreted as not to thread on them.  If one threads on Scorpios, h/she does so at his/her risk.  Scorpios, if wrong, can be darkly deadly, even a cobra's venom pales before the comeuppance dealt at their hands.   Hell is heaven in comparison to the fury of wronged Scorpios.  Scorpio rage is from the pits of the 9th circle of hell.  To say that the rage is darkly infernal is the understatement of the century. 

Scorpio is a dark beyond dark.  It is blacker than the blackest black in terms of physical & psychological aura.  Scorpio exudes a magnetic aura which isn't vanilla. It is pure decadent chocolate.  One would aptly state that the Scorpio aura is a deep, dark chocolate.

Scorpios are fascinated w/topics which many people consider to be dark.  They are interested in subjects dealing w/the paranormal, death, the afterlife, & the supernatural.  They aren't afraid & even relish exploring such topics.  They have avid curiosities in exploring the human subconscious & unconscious.  They want to explore the more hidden aspects of human nature which many people are afraid of.

8. SakinaNasir53 profile image96
    SakinaNasir53posted 19 months ago

Scorpion ...LOL it's obvious...stinging bite and poison

9. iwrite100 profile image60
    iwrite100posted 19 months ago

Dangerous
    Sorry, but that was the word that came to my mind first.

10. Reluctant Revival profile image67
    Reluctant Revivalposted 19 months ago

The first thing that comes to mind when I hear the word "Scorpio" is Astrology.

working