If you could go back in time which decade would you choose and why?

1. Joan King profile image72
    Joan Kingposted 2 years ago

If you could go back in time which decade would you choose and why?

If you could go back in time which decade would you choose and why? Would it be the '50s,'60s, '70s, '80s or other. Why would you want to go back and what are your memories of that decade?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12933076_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

I'd go back to the late 90's, when I was in college.  Miss the fashion and the music.

3. chef-de-jour profile image99
    chef-de-jourposted 2 years ago

I lived through the 70s as a fully immature adult and survived to tell the tale - the only thing is I don't really know how, the details are blurred and no way can I remember buying the survival pack. I'd want to go back to the beginning of the 70s for sure, only this time I'd have my older not necessarily wiser head on. And please could I have a digital camera for snapping those megamoments when hippies morphed into glam rockers, and folkies transformed into punks, post break up of the Beatles and the demise of one JHendrix. For me the 70s was a time of bad beer, massive alarm clocks, union strikes, crap cars, the art of the roll up, feminist-speak, political chicanery, cold war hype, the rise of Thatcher, Reaganomics and uncle Tom Cobbley's farewell gig with Jethro Tull.  The one good thing to come out of this turmoil was the environmental movement - call it the hippie conscience seeding - the realisation that planet Earth was a beautiful entity, seen in its wholeness for the first time from space in 1968 - and that it needed care and attention.

working