jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Who Is The Most Qualified Presidential Candidate?

1. PhoenixV profile image68
    PhoenixVposted 23 months ago

Who Is The Most Qualified Presidential Candidate?

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image30
    bradmasterOCcalposted 23 months ago

There really isn't any qualified presidential candidates in this election. But, I would say that Donald Trump is the most promising candidates. Clinton, and Sanders have both had their time in congress, and they were lackluster at best.

So most promising for Trump means that he has a clear slate, and because the bar has been set so low in the last several elections, he should easily clear the bar.

He is the most likely to cross the isle and that alone would give him a win that no other recent president has been able to accomplish. It is a gamble with an unknown, but it can't be any worse than the best that can be accomplished with the known of Clinton and Sanders.

MY opinion.

1. profile image58
      frumpletonposted 19 months agoin reply to this

Trump claims that it's "already been done" -- doesn't that sound like he's been buying the political prostitutes' vote?  I call them prostitutes if they sell themselves, even if it's a vote and not sex.  I think Trump will not win, though.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image30
      bradmasterOCcalposted 19 months agoin reply to this

Trumpleton
      What has already been done?

3. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 23 months ago

Right now I would say established politicians are the last thing we need, because we need radical change to fix things instead of a bad status quo.

working