jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How Effective Is MSM At Getting Hillary Elected?

1. PhoenixV profile image69
    PhoenixVposted 22 months ago

How Effective Is MSM At Getting Hillary Elected?

Does Hillary even need to be on the campaign trail?

2. lions44 profile image98
    lions44posted 22 months ago

One of my favorite shows on CNN, even as a conservative, is Reliable Sources with Brian Stelter.  He is obviously a person of the left, but I respect him because he usually plays it down the middle. However, he does a Fox News bashing fetish.  After watching the entire show, I realized they spent the entire hour bashing Trump and counting how many times his statements were false.  My low opinion of Trump is well known on Hub Pages. But I do believe in balance. 

I watch the show every week, and I can't remember any analysis of HRC and her statements. As well as the Clinton Foundation's rather questionable donations. Stelter talks a lot about "media responsbility," but that does not seem to apply to those running for the Dem nomination.  Should not CNN tear apart the Foundation?  How about an hour special on that issue? 

To be fair, they have "investigated" Bernie's followers.

1. L.M. Hosler profile image90
      L.M. Hoslerposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Would like some honest reporting on Hillary's many scandals but they never touch that subject.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image30
    bradmasterOCcalposted 22 months ago

I have no idea of what is MSM! I didn't get any hint from the answers here.

1. lions44 profile image98
      lions44posted 22 months agoin reply to this

Mainstream Media.

4. breakfastpop profile image89
    breakfastpopposted 18 months ago

The MSM, which is a misnomer, is extremely effective. They excel at brainwashing the electorate by censoring what they report. This is a travesty, and we are no longer a free country in my view.

working