Bloomberg was right. Trump is a con man. The question is which will you prefer?

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (51 posts)
  1. jackclee lm profile image81
    jackclee lmposted 7 years ago

Bloomberg was right. Trump is a con man. The question is which will you prefer? A con man or a liar?

It is odd that this election cycle has given us two flawed candidates. You have the former mayor of NYC calling Trump a con man, yet he endorse the DNC hand picked Hillary Clinton - a proven liar. What a choice?

2. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60
    Dont Taze Me Broposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13123049_f260.jpg

Speak of con men, Bloomberg was a Democrat. He switched to Republican solely to win the election for Mayor of NYC. Now he's what? Back with the Democrats? Oh, no ! He's not a con man. His message should have been (and really is) instead of "I'm a New Yorker and recognize a con man," I'm a con man so I know one when I see him!

All those who support Hillary are liars, con men and deceivers exactly like her, that's why they are willing to support her. This is no secret! Throw in the lying, corrupt media and the Cabal is complete. the Democrat Cabal, anti God, anti morals, anti constitution, anti America and pure globalist serving the God of this world, SATAN.

All this we know, it is not disputable. Trump a con-man? This we don't know. What evidence there is could be called circumstantial and as far as how he will govern, only unproven accusations. Prove he is a con man with respect to the presidency? There is only one way to prove that...elect him. What do we have to lose? Either elect a known, proven liar and pathetic con woman (pathetic at coning people) or take a chance on an unknown who says he wants to make America great again and give him the chance to prove it.

I don't know about anyone else but it seems to me this is a far better chance than the one America took in 2008 only to discover they elected a black con man and leader of the Democrat cabal. Many can say "I told you so" about Barack Obama, I'd like  to see how many will being saying the same thing after a Trump Presidency.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image50
      bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I agree

Dont Taze Me Broposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You are a wise man.smile

3. profile image0
    Cissy1946posted 7 years ago

I've always been under the impression that a con man was a liar just referred to using a softer word. What you really have liar vs liar. Now that that's cleared up, what's new about liars in politics?

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

So your opinion is that because politicians lie we should expect and accept it? See this is why we have lying politicians. Voters simply aren't engaged, are gullible masses who welcome any lie that tickles their ears with what they want to hear.

2. profile image0
      Cissy1946posted 7 years agoin reply to this

You are putting words in my mouth. I just pointed out that a con man is a liar and expanded that to all politicians are liars. I said nothing about accepting it or believing it. But politicians lie and to think otherwise is foolish.

3. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Sorry, your tone was accepting of liars and despite what you just said, I think you are accepting of lying in politics or you wouldn't have dismissed lying as business as usual. Not all politicians are liars, but  you seem  to think they are.

4. profile image0
      Cissy1946posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I've worked on presidential campaigns, congressional campaigns, gubernatorial, attorney general, and state legislature campaigns, city council campaigns and I've served in political appointed positions. Believe me, they all lie...

5. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Thank you for now confirming my first comment, and confirming that I wasn't putting words in your mouth, I nailed you from the start.

4. peoplepower73 profile image89
    peoplepower73posted 7 years ago

After last night's DNC convention, It has become apparent, Trump is out of his league.  He is faking it until he makes it. And I hope with all my heart, he doesn't make it.  He is one scary dude that cant sit at the adult's table.

He is a loose cannon that has no filters in his brain or his mouth.  If he were in a court of law and said many of the things that he has said, the judge would tell the jury to strike those things as evidence. 

He just runs off at the mouth with sound bites so the people can pick and choose what flavor they want to fit their needs. Just like 31 flavors ice cream. It's all bad for you, but choose a flavor, because it taste so good, but the sugar is bad for you!

He should be tried for treason about what he said about Hillary's email and Russia and even China.  I don't want this man (idiot) anywhere near my nuclear codes.

jackclee lmposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yet you have no problem with Hillary and her emails and her foundation and her speeches to Goldman Sachs and her lies and attacks on women... Why can't you put on your un biased glasses for one moment and see what is reality?

2. peoplepower73 profile image89
      peoplepower73posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hillary has been cleared of all accusations for Benghazi and the emails by a multitude of investigations by many official organizations.  Why can't you accept that?  What lies and attacks on women?

3. jackclee lm profile image81

Clearing of charges is a legal issue.
      Do you deny she lied to the aAmerican people and to Congress and to the dead soldier's mom?
      How about the Clinton affairs with multiple women that she try to attack both verbally and intimidate with her goons?

4. peoplepower73 profile image89

Even if she did lie, which she didn't, what is the consequences of Benghazi today and her emails, other than you and your cohorts want to chastise her?  How about Bush and Cheny, they lied about Iraq and thousands were killed, not just 4 Americans?

5. jackclee lm profile image81

So everyone lies and you are OK with it? Don't justify bad behavior with other bad behavior. It is people like you that allow this stuff to go on in our government. Please leave you own bias aside and just insist our officials do the right thing.

6. peoplepower73 profile image89

You want officials  to do the right thing. Right is a relative term.  What is right for you may not be right for others.  What is right for me is to stop these foolish accusations, What is right for you is to send Hillary to prison.

7. jackclee lm profile image81

'm sorry but I don't accept your definition of "right". If that is left to individuals to decide then you might as well have chaos. Society works because we share a common understanding of law and order and behaviors. Would you allow your kids...?

8. peoplepower73 profile image89

So the law and order says Hillary is cleared and you say we are a country of law and order, but you can't accept that law and order says Hillary is cleared.  You can't have it both ways.

9. Au fait profile image84
      Au faitposted 7 years agoin reply to this

JL: A perfect world would include no humans. Show me one person over age 3 who has not lied even once, willfully or otherwise.  I thought lying was a prerequisite to being a politician. Name a politician who has NEVER lied. Just one, & provide pr

10. jackclee lm profile image81

Off course everyone lies even me sometimes. However, there are instances where lies matter such as in a court of law and in testifying before congressional committees and to the people you are asking for trust to run the government...

11. Au fait profile image84
      Au faitposted 7 years agoin reply to this

When has Hillary lied to a Congressional committee or in a court of law?  Also, you failed to mention the politician that has never lied, especially to his/her constituents.

12. bradmasterOCcal profile image50
      bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

CE
      You have to be kidding. When hasn't she lied to a congressional committee.
      She lied about Benghazi and she lied that no classified or higher emails were on her private server. FBI dir told congress there were such emails&they were marked so th

13. peoplepower73 profile image89

Brad:  Where is your proof that she lied?  Please provide hard facts.  Her emails were classified as a result of the investigations, not before. Trump lies every two minutes and then denies it.  I would choose Hillary's character over Trump's any day

14. jackclee lm profile image81

peoplepower73, If Monica Lewensky was your daughter, would you have the same opinion of the Clinton's? If your grandkids need a baby sitter, would you leave them alone with Bill Clinton? This is not a trick question. Just want to know...

15. profile image52
      frumpletonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I agree that Trump should be convicted of treason

16. jackclee lm profile image81

I am not a Trump supporter but this is insane. What treason act has he committed?  Do you understand our justice system and the law? If anyone that should be indicted, it would be Hillary for Obstruction of Justice.

5. bradmasterOCcal profile image50
    bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years ago

Jack
    Bloomberg is a failed politician, and a democrat. He is envious and jealous of Trump because Trump succeeded where Bloomberg failed.

NYC and NY State are democrat controlled areas. So, Bloomberg the good democrat would endorse Hillary Clinton if she was in prison.

Question for peoplepower73, If Monica Lewensky was your daughter, would you have the same opinion of the Clinton's? If your grandkids need a baby sitter, would you leave them alone with  Bill Clinton? Not a trick question. Just want to know.

2. peoplepower73 profile image89

Jack:  That is a hypothetical question. Monica Lewensky will never be my daughter and Bill Clinton will never by my baby sitter. Self-righteousness is not a virtue, it is a liability. If this is about character.

3. jackclee lm profile image81

Mike, you are avoiding the answer. Why can't you answer it hypothetically or otherwise. Because you know in your heart you can't defend the indefensible. The Clintons are flawed and should not be given the power to govern. Their Foundation is a clear

4. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Jack he can answer it, probably answers hypotheticals all the time...that was a dodge. That's what liberals do, dodge, obfuscate, change the subject, raise a straw man and plain lie, whenever you have them cornered.

6. ptosis profile image67
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13123999_f260.jpg

A con-man by the very definition is a liar. A con-man swindles you by means of deception or fraud.  So are you saying that in the private sector it's "just business" and OK?

The very definition of a politician is one who seeks personal or partisan gain, often by scheming and maneuvering.

Deception, fraud, scheming and maneuvering - my preference? Just kill me now.  Let me die before I see the destruction of the country I love so much.  sadsadsadsadsad

Then explain why you love Hillary so much.

7. Shyron E Shenko profile image71
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 7 years ago

Jack,
    A con man is a liar, in fact everything Trump says is more lie than truth.

As for Hillary, everyone should read the Exculpatory Facts: (tending to prove that somebody is free from guilt or blame) http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/20/us/po … .html?_r=1
    instead of listening to the Republicans calling her a liar all the time.  In fact every time they say liar they should be looking in a mirror.

Monica: from your comment below it appears that you think Monica was an innocent little girl and President Clinton a pedophile.  Fact is she was twenty four (24) 6 years over 18.  She went to the White House for the sole purpose of seducing President Clinton, I doubt that most "MEN" would have turned her down, (would you?) and I do believe that she was hired to do exactly what she did and as proof she saved her dirty blue dress, then went to the White House gossip and told her about what she did, then she gave the dirty dress to Ken Starr, who was hired to destroy President Clinton to get him out of office.
    Isn't it Ironic that Ken Starr lost his Presidential position at Baylor University for covering up rapes by the good ole boys of this Ivy league college.
    Anyway Trump is a Con Man which makes him a liar.
    I am with Hillary, I hope you vote for her too.
    If Trump wins this election we will be worse off then when GWB was in office and started the Iraqi war and squandered the extra money for Social Security on his private war with that country and put us in the worse recession since the great depression.
    Are you old enough to remember the trouble that GWB got us in, with his LIES?
    God help us if Trump wins....

I hope you read my hubs on both the Clinton and on Trump as to their flaws and why I am not voting for either one. Also, read my hub on the reality of the 2016 election. Regardless of who wins, we are in dire straights. Problems built up over time...

Monica (born July 23, 1973) gave Sick Willie,who was so much in love with Hillary to hear his convention speech?10 BJs in the oval office in1995 -96at the age of 22, not 24!Adultery!Hard to agree withUwhenUstart out lying.U the con(wo)man?

3. Shyron E Shenko profile image71
      Shyron E Shenkoposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I read you hub about Hillary, and you call her a liar?

4. jackclee lm profile image81

Why you don't think she lied? because the FBI said so but could not charge her with a crime. Tell that to Martha Stewart.

5. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Call her a liar?Well what do you call her?Everyone on earth knows she is a liar going back to before she married Bill,there are videos of her lying!On lying she makes Trump look like a saint & that's the plain truth.U need to pay attention.

6. Shyron E Shenko profile image71

DTMB, you're a typical Republican, I didn't lie about Monica's age, mistaken in relying on my memory, I knew at the time she was in her twenties and thought it was 24. I should have looked it up, and not give you the opportunity to call me a liar.

7. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

I'm not a republican but an conservative independent.See u r prone to say things without checking them out.That's what liars do.do they not,or liars call their lies mistakes.just like Hillary said she misspoke(?)when she lied about Bosnia?

8. profile image52

What kind of woman would keep a dirty dress?!!!  Monica was a sneaky little rat.  I thought it showed Hillary's strength, after being publicly humiliated by her husband's philandering, that she still didn't hide from the public eye.

9. Shyron E Shenko profile image71

Frumpleton, it also showed Hillary's strength of character to stay will her husband, when he had been tricked by the evils of politics. And those who say how she lied could not have done a better job if they tried.

8. Reluctant Revival profile image56
    Reluctant Revivalposted 7 years ago

Both, Donal Trump and Hilary Clinton, are the same in the lieing department. I am not voting for any of them. I am sitting out on this election. Maybe next Presidential Election will yield better presidential candidates.

Elect Hillary and she never pays for her crimes, subverts our country's laws to global rule, fills the supreme court with left wing justices who legislate from the bench and who knows how many more patriots she'll leave in the lurch, dead.

9. profile image52
    frumpletonposted 7 years ago

Unfortunately, we are given a bad choice.  A con man is a liar and if Hillary is, she is also a liar.  I wonder what drug the bozos took when they nominated them.  But of the two, I'm choosing Hillary.

1. Shyron E Shenko profile image71

frumpleton, can you name one lie Hillary told?

lol You do live under a rock don't you! Just Google Hillary's lies or do you think google is part of the "vast right wing conspiracy?" Oh yeah that was another of Hillary's lies. And cork screw landing under sniper fire, and on and on lol

3. profile image52

No.  I don't believe she lied.  The media and Trump claims she did.  I said "IF she lied..

10. profile image57
    Belisariusgwposted 7 years ago

The president is nothing but the incumbent GM that takes orders from those in the shadows.

Same shit either way.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)