jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

How are we going to survive as a nation when we have Donald Trump or Hillary Cli

1. rgasperson lm profile image89
    rgasperson lmposted 18 months ago

How are we going to survive as a nation when we have Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton as president?

I have strong worries about both of these candidates. I love my nation. I just don't know if I agree with its choices for president.

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image82
    Kathleen Cochranposted 18 months ago

We survived Nixon, Reagan, and the Bushs.  The American people are resilient.

1. Au fait profile image93
      Au faitposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Amen

3. Alternative Prime profile image74
    Alternative Primeposted 18 months ago

We'll be just FINE with a STRONG, Temperamentally SOUND, Intelligent President in Hillary ~ A DISASTEROUS Economy & Global Security would follow a "Delusional Donald" Tenure ~ But fortunately, Nobody, not even Republicans are even talking about a Trump Presidency, the discussion is more about HOW Catastrophic the "Collateral DAMAGE" will be to Congressional Republicans in NOVEMBER ~

1. iggy7117 profile image79
      iggy7117posted 18 months agoin reply to this

Clinton is already bought and paid for by the Terrorist Islamic countries,she is supported by  the sleeper cell muslim president we have. She will turn this country over to terrorists. We need a change and Trump happens to be the only other choice.

2. Alternative Prime profile image74
      Alternative Primeposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Another NONSENSICAL Irrational Comment with ZERO FACTs to support it while CONCRETE Evidence Supports "Delusional Donald" is a Putin PUPPET ~ The Trump PSEUDO-Campaign Changed the GOP Platform to make it EASIER for Russia to INVADE Sovereign Lands

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
      bradmasterOCcalposted 18 months agoin reply to this

AP
      Really Hillary Clinton? Talk about zero facts, you Never provide Facts just your racism about old white dudes running for the presidency? You didn't like Sanders either.

4. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 18 months ago

For every person who freaks out over Trump being elected, remember that every name thrown at Trump was also thrown at Bush - and we got past 9/11/01.
    For everyone who freaks out over Clinton being elected, remember that we've survived 7 years of Obama whose economic policies all made things worse - and under Carter, it WAS worse with equally bad unemployment but double digit inflation, too.
    (Under Obama, the unemployment figures were altered to not include people who've dropped out of the workforce, better comparison is the workforce participation rate which is at 1970s levels).

1. ptosis profile image81
      ptosisposted 18 months agoin reply to this

True!

2. Alternative Prime profile image74
      Alternative Primeposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Bush was an Utter DISASTER ~ Just Remember, 9/11 the WORST Terror ATTACK Occured during BUSH's Tenure while the GREATEST Financial Meltdown was caused by Insane BUSH Policy as well ~ The Obama Economy is STRONG & Getting STRONGER ~ Just the FACTs

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
      bradmasterOCcalposted 18 months agoin reply to this

What president hasn't been a disaster? And that is a result of the two political parties that can't work together on a common goal in favor of the country and the people.how can you call where the US is at today, Surviving. Is life support surviving?

working