jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

In the presidential election, Democrats are being led by 2 enablers of sex offen

1. The Old Guard profile image72
    The Old Guardposted 18 months ago

In the presidential election, Democrats are being led by 2 enablers of sex offenders. Your thoughts?

Hillary's husband Bill has been accused of sex offenses by 12 to 18 women, depending on who your read.
    Hillary's closest advisor, Huma Abedin,  is married to Anthony Weiner who left his congressional office in disgrace for sending naked photos to girls as young as 15.
    If both hillary and huma support sexual deviants, how does this help women?
    Don't you think that if they support men that use and abuse women, electing hillary for president will be a setback for the feminist movement?
    And if both hillary and huma support their criminal husbands, what crimes would not be supported?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13226089_f260.jpg

2. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 18 months ago

Bill Clinton and Anthony Weiner................I'll come back when I stop laughing my butt off.  What a couple of morons................LMAO!

The Old Guardposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Couldn't agree with you more, Paula.
      Anything weird in this question that we could get a laugh out of?
      Other than bill and anthony, of course!
      Cheers

3. suzettenaples profile image91
    suzettenaplesposted 18 months ago

What a sad couple of guys.  It's a double edged sword for both Hillary and Huma.  Give these guys a second chance?  Yes, but these two just keep on keeping on with their sex games.  Me?  I would have dumped either one the first time it happened.  But, everyone is different and every marriage is different.  May be they had an agreement within their marriage to have an open marriage.  I have known people who do this.  Weiner is the worst of the worst in my opinion because he involved his son in the picture in his games.  I think that is sexual abuse, but I guess the authorities do not.  Weiner is just a slimeball.  These men are responsible for their own actions and it should not reflect on the women.  Are the women enablers?  I don't know.

The Old Guardposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Thanks for your comment, Suzette.
      A mystery to me how anyone in either family got a chance to "represent" the American people.
      Politics is the strangest of the strange.
      Cheers

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
    bradmasterOCcalposted 18 months ago

Bill Clinton is the political version of preacher Jimmy Swaggart, except he doesn't cry.
    Anthony Weiner and Bill Clinton are like the male Black Widow Spiders, as it is the female that is Deadly and more dangerous.

working