jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Many people are saying Trump is on tape using the N word on the apprentice .Do y

1. mio cid profile image50
    mio cidposted 18 months ago

Many people are saying Trump is on tape using the N word on the apprentice .Do you think it's true?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13231466_f260.jpg

2. tamarawilhite profile image90
    tamarawilhiteposted 18 months ago

I am more concerned about Clinton endorsing Black Lives Matter, which is calling for violence against whites and cops, as well as segregation of whites from blacks for the comfort of blacks. She's endorsing a violent movement.
    That many in BLM use racial epiphets against whites while beating them (and being called not racist because they redefined racism to not include their own racial hatred and violence) and use the N-word among each other as a sign of affection/acknowledgement should also be noted.

So why should we be mad if Trump used the N-word once when it is used dozens of times in many rap videos and black conversations, or take it as a sign of severe bias when Clinton is supporting a true racial superiority group, BLM?

1. gregas profile image80
      gregasposted 18 months agoin reply to this

I agree with you Tamara, a much more important issue.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
      bradmasterOCcalposted 18 months agoin reply to this

I also agree with Tamara. BTW, If the Blacks can use it, then anyone can use it. Since when is any word sacrosanct that it is not protected by freedom of speech? The exception to freedom of speech is context not the word itself.

3. mio cid profile image50
      mio cidposted 18 months agoin reply to this

thanks for the comments.

working