jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Did anyone see the movie "Hillary's America" by Dinesh D'Souza?

1. gregas profile image83
    gregasposted 16 months ago

Did anyone see the movie "Hillary's America" by Dinesh D'Souza?

I prefer no snotty remarks either way or either side. Just a yes or no and whether you believed it or not. If you didn't watch it, was there a reason?

2. Linda Joy Johnson profile image88
    Linda Joy Johnsonposted 16 months ago

I did not see it because I did not know that it was on.

3. Susan Cummings profile image75
    Susan Cummingsposted 16 months ago

I did see the movie and yes, it is all true. History has the records of these events and people, but some have the need to erase the past.

4. RTalloni profile image88
    RTalloniposted 16 months ago

Have not seen it, but have heard/read reviews. The reason I have no trouble believing what's in it (in spite of what may/may not be over-dramitization–don't know) is that if it weren't true libel would be the accusation. There would be legal ramifications that would require a court level investigation. Ignoring it brings the least amount of attention to the facts.

5. abwilliams profile image30
    abwilliamsposted 16 months ago

Yes Greg I saw the movie. I believe!
    Dinesh continues to impress!

6. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 16 months ago

Yes, I have, and I wrote a Hub to review it of the same name.
    For the movie, very high marks. For the book of the same name, high marks but not as good as the movie unless you're really into the details.

7. Sgt Prepper profile image60
    Sgt Prepperposted 16 months ago

Saw it & loved it, especially the way it elaborated on Hillary's relationship with Saul Alynski who is also THE idol of Bernie Sanders & BHO.

1. gregas profile image83
      gregasposted 16 months agoin reply to this

I wish people would see the movie just see where the Dem party came from. Native, African or Mexican Americans should heed this and never vote Dem again.

working